This week we discussed dating. Dating is so important when it comes to finding your forever person. Chances are, you aren’t going to marry the first person you like. Going on dates with lots of people allows you to find people with your shared interests, standards, and values. I had a boyfriend in high school and so we went to every school dance together and we never really dated other people. Looking back on high school, I wasted so much time because we ended up not being compatible. I highly recommend high schoolers to date around and not have a serious relationship with a single person. Dating is so much more fun when you’re young. It’s important not to get into a serious relationship if you’re not ready, and don’t have dating experience. I have a friend who has asked me a lot of questions about dating and asked questions like “How did you know he was the one?” “Isn’t it scary before you get married since you are going to be with that person forever?” “What if you choose the wr...
Comments
Post a Comment